Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much does it cost to get my taxes prepared? The cost of tax preparation is based on the complexity of your return; we guarantee the lowest tax liability or the biggest and fastest tax refund allowed by the IRS. Stop by our offices for a no cost estimate.
- How much do you charge to electronically file my return? It's free! In fact, for all returns prepared MWM Tax
- Free Electronic Filing
- Free Direct Deposit
- Free Paper Check
- Prepare my state return also? Yes we can prepare any state returns (resident and non-resident) when you file your Federal Return for a small additional fee.
- What do I need to bring with me to complete my tax return?
This is a list of items commonly needed for income tax preparation:
*A photo ID
*Your social security number (your social security card if available)
*Your spouse's full name and social security number (is filing a joint return)
*Amount of any alimony paid and ex-spouse's social security number (if applicable)
*Other people who may belong on your return
*Childcare records, including the provider's ID number (if applicable)
*Approximate income of other adults in your home (not spouse,
*Form 8332, copies of your divorce decree, or other documents showing that your ex-spouse is releasing their right to claim a child to you
- Office hours? Our offices have evening and weekend hours so you can come in at a time that's convenient for you. 7 days a week Please call to make an appointment.
- How can I participate in the referral program? We will pay you $25.00 for every new customer you refer to Income MWM Tax You will be given client-specific referral coupons at the time of your tax preparation, and again when you pick up your copies.
- How can I receive official IRS Tax Forms? The IRS provides two methods to receive official IRS Tax Forms. Call 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676) or click here to order Information Returns and Employer Returns online, and the IRS will mail you the forms and other products.
We will also make it convenient - we will pick up your tax info in Lancaster and All Surrounding Counties in a 45 Mile Radius.